Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Own Personal Reasons and Thoughts On Losing Weight




Here's a list of reasons why I want to lose weight
This should serve as a reminder and encouragement altogether.


1. I should still be at my prime beauty. I should still celebrate being a woman.
I should still
enjoy the privilege of being a woman.
2. I want to be part of my daughter’s future. I want to witness her fall in love,
fall out of
love and be there when she needs me.
3. I want to grow old with my twin soul, Allen. I want to enjoy old age with him.
4. I want to live and maintain a healthy lifestyle and inspire others to do the same.
5. I want to enjoy dressing up again…going to a shop and being able to pick any
clothes that fit my size. It’s really hard for me to shop because only a few
stores offer super duper sizes.
6. It’s hard for me to pick up something. My face turns bloody red and I can
hardly breathe.
7. I want to rebuild my confidence. When I gained a lot of weight, I realized how
inhibited I have become. I want to be liberated from nonsensical thoughts.
I want to stop feeling sorry for myself.I got myself into this,I can
definitely get myself out of it.
8. I want to be able to wear a fashionable swimwear without the anxiety of
being so conscious
about my flabs.
9 .I want to show off my long, flawless legs…hehehe
10. I want to realize my dad’s wish before he died.
11. I want to make my husband happy and give him my long overdue birthday present.
12. I want to make my daughter happy and hopefully inspire her to live a healthy life.
13. I don’t want to hide anymore from my past significant others, really old
friends and old acquaintances when I chance on them. It’s so pathetic I know.
No matter how excited I am to catch up with them, my fear of being derided
and being the core of the conversation overwhelms me.
14. I want to feel good about myself.
15. I want to take pleasure in looking at myself in the mirror.
16. I want to take good car of myself. I deserve it after all.
17. I don’t want to hide from the camera. I want to look good on pictures.
18. I want to know what a hot mom is like.
19. My body is God’s temple. I have to treat it as it is.

No comments: