Sunday, May 16, 2010

Aquapark Forrest Hills Antipolo City



My goal this year is to keep in touch with old treasured friends and become more visible to my relatives and other social gatherings. Ever since I worked nightshift, I’ve become invisible to the normal (for lack of a better word) world. I suddenly couldn’t attend family affairs and social parties. I was always missing in action. I would rather hang out with the dream king rather than be present at merrymakings. I usually spend my weekend trying to catch up with night rest. And then I have to wake up and then get some more rest. I was fine with it for a very long time. Then I just realized how distant I have become. People just got used to me saying no to their invites. I feel so sad realizing how disconnected I have become. My daughter is getting older. I don’t want her to be affected with the kind of lifestyle that we have become so accustomed to. I missed my relatives and loved ones so much. I realized that it’s not too late to make up for the lost times. This occasion is my first baby step to finally making things happen. Boy, I had so much F-U-N!

No comments: