Saturday, May 24, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things



I love making lists. I'm a sucker for it actually. I carry a spiral notebook that chonicles all the things I'm preoccupied with, all equally important and rubbish things swarming my mind.

I'd like to share some random thoughts about things that make me happy.... And when i say things, that would of course mean material, tangible things. let me organize my thoughs first and categorize them the best way I can.

GURL




1) LIP GLOSS
I don't believe I can live without it anymore. I feel unfisnished without it. It looks damn good on lips! My hubby says it looks really delicious, but it feels icky. --I need to take it off before I kiss him!

2) PH CARE COOL BREEZE SCENT
Aside from the fact that it smells good, it feels good too. I take it everywhere I go.
3) CONCEALER
. I think it's one of the greatest invention a woman must have. Applied around the eyes, it makes you look younger and gives you an natural glow. And its other significant purpose works like magic, it hides unwanted blemishes and softens undesirable strong features.

4) MASACARA
It's a great knack of enhancing a woman's eyes. It sure does magic for me.

5) SCENT
Scent is very central for me. I have a very strong appetite for a lot of things.
And one of them is to satisfy my sense of smell. Scent is a very powerful means of stirring up memories. I could cry in an instant just by smelling something. I could just feel a sudden change of mood just by smelling something that would identify my past. Scents are a good memory summon spells. I'm wearing Summer by Burberry now. The scent that most compliments my body chemistry is powdery musk. It's fresh and not too overpowering.

6)

No comments: