Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Initiation


I have always procrastinated creating a blog because i fear endangering my devotion to traditional writing... I am now embracing technology and using it to my advantage.I may never find the time to sit back and just scribble my thoughts on paper. I always attempt to keep track of my potent thoughts. Now is the best time. My memory is no longer reliable. My creativity is dormant. My mind is preoccupied with so many mundane things. There are too many films flashing in my head..but they are all just a glimpse of something big. I feel trapped inside waiting to be redeemed. I want to feel alive. I want to unite with my consciousness. Oh how I miss spending time alone! Thinking about anything under the sun and moon, not worrying about time at all. I will once again wander in my creative path. I will make it the best path I could ever have. I will create beautiful things. I will create with my new hands. These two new hands of a wife;these two new hands of a mother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! We should never forget the path to creativity. Without it, life would be a bore. This is a perfect opportunity for us to keep in touch with who we used to be but still be able to embrace the person we have now become.

sheila balsamo said...

I couldn't agree more my friend. I will be checking your blog often, of course...